It basically corresponds to the directives and regulations covered by the EU NEW Approach Framework.
- Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EU
- Mobile Pressure Equipment Directive 2010/35/EU
- Restrictions on hazardous Substances in electrical, gas and electronic equipment Rohs- Directive 2011/65/EU
4.Building Products Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011
- Pyrotechnic articles – Directive 2013/29/EU
- Recreational Vessels Directive 2013/53/EU
- Explosives for civilian Use Directive 2014/28/EU
- Simple Pressure Vessels Directive 2014/29/EU
9.Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU
- Non-automatic Weighing Instrument Directive 2014/31/EU
- Measuring Instruments Directive 2014/32/EU
- Elevator Directive 2014/33/EU
- Explosion-proof ATEX- Directive 2014/34/EU
- Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU
- Low voltage _ Directive 2014/35/EU
- Pressure Equipment _ Directive 2014/68/EU
17.Marine Equipment Directive 2014/90/EU
- Ropeway Installation Regulation (EU) 2016/424
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Gas appliances _ Regulation (EU) 2016/426
- Medical Devices – Products to which Regulation (EU) 2017/745 applies
- Gas appliances _ Regulation (EU) 2016/426
- Medical devices – Regulation (EU) 2017/745
- In vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices – Regulation (EU) 2017/746
- Regulation on Fertiliser Products (EU) 2019/1009
Note: There are specific guidelines for four categories of products: medical equipment, railways, construction products and explosives for civilian use.
UKCA is Assessed for UK Conformity. On February 2, 2019, the UK government announced that it would adopt the UKCA logo scheme in the case of a no-deal Brexit. After March 29, trade with the UK will be conducted according to the rules of the World Trade Organization (WTO). The UKCA mark and CE mark are the same, the manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that the product meets the standard stipulated by the law, and in accordance with the prescribed procedures for self-declaration, do the corresponding mark on the product.
Most products currently covered by the CE mark will have to carry the UKCA mark if they are to be exported to the UK market (England, Wales and Scotland). The UKCA mark does not apply to products entering Northern Ireland.
Britain is currently in the middle of a transition period to leave the European Union, which runs until the end of 2020. On 1 September 2020, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (DBI) officially announced on its website that it will use the UKCA logo from 1 January 2021.
Currently, most products covered by the CE mark will also fall under the use of the UKCA mark. It will also apply to aerosol products.
From 1 January 2021, products that require a CE mark in the EU market will be required to enter the UK market with the UKCA mark, a manufacturer’s compliance statement and a complete compliance assessment technical document. UKCA compliance Declaration DoC requirements are also equivalent to compliance declarations for THE EU CE marking, provided that the corresponding UK BS standard is used on the DoC and compliance with UK regulations is declared.
As a transitional period, CE marking is still acceptable for products with the same technical requirements and marking rules in the UK and EU until 1 January 2022. However, if the CE marking rules of the product are changed during this period, the CE marking made in accordance with the new EU rules will not be accepted in the UK market. Therefore, it is recommended to make an early transition to using the UKCA identity.
Content to be updated… .
UKCA certification process:
UKCA certification process and THE European CE certification process, generally divided into the following six steps:
- Identify applicable UK regulations and standards
- Self-verify product conformance
- Determine whether a British notified body is required to conduct conformity assessment
- Test the conformity of products
- Save the required technical documents
- Products shall be affixed with UKCA logo and issued with UKCA DoC
The UKCA DoC has similar requirements to the CE DoC and must contain the following contents:
- Company name and address of manufacturer or UK authorized representative
- Serial number, model or type identification of the product
- Applicable UK regulations (non-EU regulations)
- Applicable UK standard (non-EU standard)
- Claim full responsibility for conformity of products
- Details of third-party conformity assessment Bodies (where applicable)
- Name, function and signature of the signatory
- Date of signing
Shenzhen BORY Testing Technology Service Co., Ltd. is one of the earliest laboratories engaged in EMC, Safety,RF,Chemical,Toy, textile & footwear testing in Mainland China. Currently, it has world-class testing equipment and professional testing personnel. It is a comprehensive, professional and international third-party testing company for industrial and consumer products. Inspection and verification organization. Since its establishment, the company has been engaged in EMC, Safety,RF,Chemical,Toy, textile & footwear testing and certification work, and has built two large experimental testing bases in Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Shenzhen BORY Testing Technology Service Co., Ltd. has built a large scale electromagnetic compatibility, safety, wireless, chemical, toy, textile & footwear testing laboratory. Covers an area of more than 2000 square meters (including shenzhen laboratory more than 1200 square meters, Guangzhou laboratory more than 800 square meters). The company strictly in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025(CNAS no. : L10206) quality standards for management. It has been recognized by many international certification bodies, including Germany TUV, EMCC, PTL, UK ITS, US UL,FCC,CEC,SIEMIC,TIMCO, Canada IC, Czech EZU, Hong Kong EMSD, Norway NEMKO and so on. Shenzhen BORY testing technology Service Co., Ltd. provides domestic and foreign manufacturers with certification application, standard consulting, testing, technical support, countermeasures, certification and other “one-stop” services. Through our efforts, you can obtain the most extensive and authoritative international certification in the shortest time.