Electronic and electrical safety is committed to assisting customers to eliminate potential safety hazards in the product design stage, and to conduct qualification testing for potential crises such as electric shock, dangerous energy, mechanical and thermal hazards, and fires, so as to avoid greater losses.
The safety test of the letter test standard mainly covers: information technology equipment, audio and video equipment, lighting fixtures, driving power supplies, household appliances, batteries, controllers, etc.
Introduction to testing
1. Help customers eliminate potential safety hazards in the product design stage, such as electrical clearance, creepage distance, safety isolation, etc., evaluate the structural design and avoid huge losses due to mold modification.
2. Conduct electrical testing and structural evaluation at the initial stage of product certification, and submit an audit report.
3. Communicate with certification bodies on behalf of customers, and perform application file operations on behalf of customers, which can help customers save application time and reduce cumbersome procedures.
4. Assist the customer to deal with the problems arising from the factory inspection and assist the customer in matters related to the factory inspection.
5. Assist Guangzhou Businessmen in training safety personnel
6. Consultation on safety regulations and standards of various countries
7. Laboratory rental
|Information Technology Equipment||GB 4943.1, IEC/EN/UL 62368, IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 N0.60950, AS/NZS 60950.1, J60950, K60950|
|Audio and video equipment||GB 8898, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, IEC/EN/UL 60065, AS/NZS 60065, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60065, J60065, K60065|
|Power supply||IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 60065, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, IEC/EN/ES 60601-1, IEC/EN 60335-2-29, IEC/EN 61558-1/ -2, UL 1310, UL 1012, UL 2089, UL 697|
|equipment||GB 4793.1, GB 4793.5, IEC/EN 61010-1, AS 61010.1|
|transformer||IEC/EN 61558-1, AS/NZS 61558.1, GB19212.1
IEC/EN 61558 series (Series), AS/NZS 61558 series (Series), GB19212 series (Series)
|battery||IEC/EN 62133, UN 38.3|
|plug||EN 50075, AS/NZS 3112, BS1363|
|Lamps||IEC/EN 60598-1, AS/NZS 60598.1, GB 7000.1 IEC/EN 60598 series (Series), AS/NZS 60598 series (Series), GB 7000 series (Series)|
|Lamp control device||IEC/EN 61347-1, AS/NZS 61347.1, GB 19510.1 IEC/EN 61347 series (Series), AS/NZS 61347 series (Series), GB 19510 series (Series)|
|Laser products||IEC/EN 60825-1, AS/NZS 60825.1|
|Household appliances||IEC/EN 60335-1, AS/NZS 60335.1, GB 4706.1 IEC/EN 60335 series (Series), AS/NZS 60335 series (Series), GB 4706 series (Series)|
|toy||GB 19865, IEC/EN 62115, EN 71|
|Searing test||GB/T 5169.10, GB/T 5169.11, GB/T 5169.12, GB/T 5169.13, IEC/EN 60695-2-10, IEC/EN 60695-2-11, IEC/EN 60695-2-12, IEC/EN 60695-2-13|
|Needle flame test||GB/T 5169.5, IEC/EN 60695-11-5|
|Ball pressure test||GB/T 5169.21, IEC/EN 60695-10-2|